The Internet is going mobile. Don’t get left behind. If you do not have a mobile responsive website, now is the time.
The following data shows that the future is mobile, and the mobile Internet is here and growing fast.
Consider the following:
- Nearly 2 in 3 users are unlikely to return to a mobile site where they had trouble and 40% said they’d visit a competitor’s mobile site instead.
- There are 7 billion people in the world. About 2 billion people are connected to the Internet. And 1 billion have smartphones where they can (and will) access the mobile web.
- Users take action on mobile-friendly sites. 1 in 5 website visits lead to an immediate call to the business.
- Users expect their mobile experience to be as good as their desktop experience.
- By 2015, more Americans will access the Internet on their mobile device than on their PC.
If you’re having a difficult time deciding whether it is worth it to take the mobile responsive leap, you risk losing business.
Don’t Get Left Behind!